JOHN P. GENT, C.Eng.
- BSc (Eng) (Hons) - Imperial College, London University
- ACGI (Aeronautics) - Imperial College, London University
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering - Witwatersrand University
- Chartered Engineer (C.Eng.)
- Member of the American Society of Heating & Refrigeration Engineers (M.ASHRAE)
- Member of Institute of Energy (MInstE)
- Member of Institute of Mechanical Engineers (MlMechE)
- Member of Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE)
- CIBSE Examiner
Initial Honours Degree in Aeronautics: several years in the aircraft industry before moving into industrial and medical gases industry both in UK and abroad. Then into the mining industry: manufacture of mining safety equipment and clothing, and air filtration. Design and manufacture of filters for sub-tropical use. Also clean rooms and clean benches for hospitals, medical suites and industry. Work on London Underground Victoria Line : ventilation, offices and workshop HVAC. Work in Nuclear industry: safety cases.
Considerable international experience in all aspects of building and services engineering and management as well as environmental services in hospitals and industrial and commercial buildings.
Projects carried out in both the public and private sectors: airports, hospitals, hotels, laboratories, schools, universities, factories, offices, high-rise buildings, railways.
Specialist fields and projects include work on several airports, CHP and district heating, industrial and medical gas installations, clean rooms, cryogenics, large and small laboratories, dust and fume extraction, safety audits, and design through commissioning of HVAC installations. Low energy buildings and heat recovery.
Expert Witness Investigations, Reports and Representation.
Started Engineering Consultancy Company in 1987: Gent Engineering Ltd.
Contact: Tel: 01293-440404 or 077-3633-3733
Email: email@example.com or info@GentEngineering.co.uk